• Succeed in Player Promise But Player Still Unhappy

Tyga
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I recently had a situation where my best striker decided he wasn't getting enough game time and was not going to consider a new contract. I decided to sell him in his final season rather than have him walk away for nothing.

The players were concerned at the departure and demanded a meeting about it. A player asked if I was going to bring in reinforcements up front and I promised I would. The player asking the question was listed as unhappy about the lack of forwards at the club and 23 other players supported him. Their support for me dropped from very good to average.

A few days later I signed a new striker and the promise was marked off as "succeeded". Yet, the player who I made the promise to remains unhappy despite me keeping my promise and the 23 other players all still support him meaning my support from the players remains average.

unhappy2.thumb.jpg.f47fffa5efdaf7542abc648f435cf27a.jpgunhappy.thumb.jpg.e3a1a2d319829ea988a52d865881a299.jpgunhappy.thumb.jpg.e3a1a2d319829ea988a52d865881a299.jpgunhappy2.thumb.jpg.f47fffa5efdaf7542abc648f435cf27a.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments