• Error on Steam while starting game

jja582
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I keep getting this error message when trying to start the game. I have verified the game files and have been able to download updates. Any help would be awesome, and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 12.24.42 PM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here, have verified game files, cleared cache, repaired library, restarted steam, restarted computer (this is happening on a Mac too), deleted and reinstalled game. I've done all the things suggested multiple times and get the above message too.

• Administrators

Hello, sorry you are having this issue. If you seeing “An error occurred while updating'', it is possible that your system is below the system requirements. You can check the minimum system requirements here - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9999251343889

However, sometimes you just need to upgrade the Operating System on your device. If you are playing on Mac for example, you will need to upgrade to at least MacOS 11. That means Big Sur, Monterey or Ventura. 

Hope this was helpful, please message again if you are still encountering this issue, thank you.