• Game crashes when selecting captain for all star game

Touchpad
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum for this since the bug in question happens before the game starts but here it goes (I've the save this happens on to the SI Cloud Service under the name of "Räppe GoIF.fm", you will sadly have to progress the game for about 5 days since I'm using the same save file for another bug-report aswell, I'm sorry):

I've been selected to manage the "Rookie All Star South"-team in the Swedish league system. When I'm setting up the tactic to use the entire game crashes when I try to select what captain to use (see provided screen shot). I've tried this a few times and each time I click on "Not Set" for captain the game crashes

Screenshot from 2022-10-26 21-48-55.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ooh I just noticed another issue here: The "TEAM SELECTION"-button does nothing at all on that page. Also should the teams not have only real players in them?

I'm not allowed to do more posts today so I'll update this one: I've uploaded my crash report to the SI Cloud Service with the filename: räppe-goif-crash-report.json

Edited by Touchpad
    Not allowed to post more comments today

• SI Staff

Hello, could you please upload your save file with the issue at the ready. Plus any crash dumps you might have encountered.

Crash dumps can be found here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\crash dumps