• Player suspended when he shouldn't be

frank_olaf
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I've had this issue a few times so thought I'd finally raise it.

I'm playing in the premier league and one of my players just received his 5th yellow card of the season and now he is suspended for the next game. The issue is that he received his 5th yellows in the teams 25th game of the season and according to the rules the players should only be suspended for a game after 5 yellow cards if they occur before the 20th game of the season. 

image.png.83fac6430cdc3030235539a20363b26d.png

image.png.eb61effc21af6fd2d7f63c038b66e69f.png

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2801986

The play who has been suspended has only played 14 games (13 starts, 1 sub appearance) so it seems like the game is reading this rule as the players 19th game not the teams. Same issue existed in FM22:

Could this please be looked into?

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising this with us. This is one that should be fixed in the latest update but unfortunately may only be in new games but do let us know if this is fixed in your next season at least.

On 07/12/2022 at 11:34, Abdullah Patel said:

Thanks for raising this with us. This is one that should be fixed in the latest update but unfortunately may only be in new games but do let us know if this is fixed in your next season at least.

Looks like this is still an issue in the same save (I haven't started a new save yet). Do you need a copy of the save file?