• Zero scheduling. Previous season incomplete.

jbd233
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Newcastle and Everton both had deep euro and domestic cup runs in my save and 'finished' their season on 37 games each. I didn't notice until late July when I realised the new season hasn't been scheduled, nor any other English professional leagues.

There was no 'season roundup' screen at the end of last season and my fixtures schedule is blank besides TBC Carabao and FA Cup fixtures. Foreign leagues have not been affected. 

It's an online multiplayer save on PC. Real shame as we put many, many hours into this save :(

The save file is ~300mb and too big to attach to this post. Is there somewhere I can upload it? Screenshots will only show an empty schedule screen anyway.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the link. I uploaded a file called 'jack dierinho freeze fm' - the problem will be clear when you check the premier league table and any English team's fixtures.

• Administrators

Hello, @jbd233we have been unable to reproduce this at our end and the save file you sent us is a little too late.

Can we request a save file from before the 25th of June? One from May 2025 would be ideal, thank you.

Unfortunately we don't have a save file from that period.

Can you at least confirm that you have acknowledged the bug within the save file I sent please. You should be able to see that no English professional fixtures have been scheduled and it's already August. Not sure if my original post was clear.

• Administrators

Hello, we have now logged this issue thanks to your save.

Unfortunately, even if a solution is found, this will not fix this particular save game.

But we could prevent this issue from appearing in the future.