• Champions League new format, Almost every game is on the same evening at 21.00

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Just reached the Champions League new format. Almost every match has been scheduled is on the same evening, a wednesday, at the exact same time of 21.00. Thers a few outlier matches in my save that are on different days (even different wednesdays, but also thursday at times).

In real life no way this would happen, it would be at least spread throughout 2 days and would have 18.45 and 21.00 gametimes (due to broadcasting),

That the outlier matches always involve either of the 2 Milan (Milan/Inter) teams or Young Boys.....

clfixtures.png

clfixtures2.png

clfixtures3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ofc i had the time wrong in the title, its 20.00 haha. But i digress. Also, some of the qualifying matches are on tuesday, altho a lot of them are all put on wednesday's as well, with no tuesday gamedays. The Qually playoffs are spread over 2 days though, the rounds before that arnt.

Maybe the last matchday would be on the same day (due to it determining the end standings), just like the final matches on Euro's/WC groups, but definitly not the whole thing.

Edited by T-IceMan