• Match Rules for Turkish Cup

oguymafia
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

1. The foreign player requirements for the Turkish Cup are both contradictory and inaccurate (see screenshot below, there are two active limits for max foreign players in the match squad (max 12 and max 10 foreign players allowed at the same time, which are both inaccurate) and states that there are only 7 foreign players allowed in the starting XI.

The limit of foreign players should be 14 in the match squad and 8 in the starting XI for the top flight clubs, 7 in the match squad and 5 in the starting XI for Turkish 1. League clubs etc., similar to the requirements for the league---which are correct.

2. The match rules for U21/22/23/24/25 are inaccurate (and outdated I believe as they are the old rules that were to be active as of this season but were not put in place---last years rules remain in place instead which is correct for all the leagues). To my knowledge those rules are also similar to the respective division rules.  

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 01.19.52.png

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 01.20.16.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for your response and I am glad it has been ID'd already.

I didn't see it anywhere in the reported items (the one I did was about u21 players) but cool!