• Under 21 Foreign Player

drizzt20
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

In the Turkish league, teams can register 3 players under the age of 21 without any restrictions. However, this seems not to be taken into account in the beta version and there is a problem with the roster registration.

For example; Galatasaray has two U21 foreign players. Yusuf Demir and Mathias Ross. So, I need to able to register both them. Please, take into account that.

Thank you

foreign.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I came to open this topic. I do not know which rule(s) are not met or causes bug, but I cannot register these players at the same time. In real life, all these players are registered and played official matches.

Fernando Muslera
    Sacha Boey
    Mathias Ross
    Léo Dubois
    Victor Nelsson
    Patrick van Aanholt
    Fredrik Midtsjø
    Sérgio Oliveira
    Lucas Torreira
    Yusuf Demir
    Milot Rashica
    Juan Mata
    Dries Mertens
    Bafétimbi Gomis
    Mauro Icardi
    Haris Seferovic

Edited by FearMaster

Drizzt20 mentioned Yusuf Demir and Mathias Ross should be registered. And according to TFF rules they should be. I dont know what Special_One_ is talking about.

The problem is Ross is 21 years old in the game. In real life 21 is means U21, but in FM is not U21. Thats why you cannot register Ross as U21 foreign player. Rules' definition is wrong i guess.

Thanks.  This is a known problem.

Ross is able to be registered in Turkey because he has played a sufficient amount of league matches in a nation that ranks in the top 20 in the FIFA rankings.

However this registration rule based on FIFA rankings is not available in the game currently.  So we're looking for a workaround which will hopefully fix the issue.