• Bottom bar broken

Weston
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

image.thumb.png.9c9bb41bc4e28f7da9d814778de91753.png

Niemi's yellow has disappeared and all players morale and fitness are the same and inaccurate.

KaVo v VPS.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, it's possible this is a custom skin issue. Have you noticed this when playing on the default skin?

I've noticed this happening since the bottom bar was introduced and never used a skin until now, and I'm pretty sure the skin I'm using now doesn't do anything but slightly darken the menu sidebar so that the graphics in the back don't make the text unreadable.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, could you please send us a screenshot of this without the skin, thanks.

It wouldn't show anything as this just happened for a bit and then stopped already within that game that has already passed, it is not something that is perpetual. That's how it worked in previous FMs in which I never used skins as well, something like a substitution or goal or yellow card might trigger it, it would stay for a bit and either go away on its own or clicking around would reset it somehow.

• Administrators

We'll need to keep an eye out in internal playthroughs but given it's not perpetual it may be a struggle to reproduce again.

Out of interest, do you recall going onto a players profile and then returning to the match? 

34 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We'll need to keep an eye out in internal playthroughs but given it's not perpetual it may be a struggle to reproduce again.

Out of interest, do you recall going onto a players profile and then returning to the match? 

I don't remember what I did before but I'll make a not if I can when it happens again.