• One of my players play with the clthes than referee

Akasha
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Hi, 

I'm playing Reims for this beta, and i was playing a match vs Lyon.

During this match i made a sub for Kebbal. He entered on the pitch and played the match with a black short, socks and jersey.

I made a screenshot of this.

I attached my savegame, the .pkm file, the .rec file and the screenshot on the cloud.

Are you aware about this issue ? Do you need more information ?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 01/11/2022 at 12:30, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the detailed post, we will put this under review. :) 

I believe this is the black kit bug from previous versions of FM. I just experienced it again myself.

I was playing Barnet - match pkm included - and their players suddenly appeared in an all black kit. Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot. At first it was justr 3 players but a late sub they made appeared on field in a black kit.

I checked replays from the match but the kit colour change can't be seen. I assume it only happens during a match and it is very random or triggered by a very specific instance.

I have added Salisbury v Barnet.pkm to the cloud if it helps.

15 hours ago, anagain said:

I checked replays from the match but the kit colour change can't be seen. I assume it only happens during a match and it is very random or triggered by a very specific instance.

s.

Glad you mentioned that.  I have a separate bug report on the same issue and pointed out that a replay from the saved match doesn't show it.  To me that suggests it is something that is related to the interaction between the human player and the substitution process and not simply the changing of player (body size, skin colour, hair etc.) needed for a substitution.