• No players in scouting reccomendations

Charliejh96
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Got scouts out looking for players in which they have scouted players that fit within that yet none of them showing in reccomendations still in the in progress tab even though at full knowledge as you can see with Angelo

image.thumb.png.dc8258c3b4ce855e7283e331f41265d7.png

image.thumb.png.e9bbb94196fa6fadaf18f9a3576cd97a.png

image.thumb.png.c1778fdab5311fb9a9c0f6a6f3bd599e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, having checked this seems fine. The players should move to recommended once final checks take place. It might just take a few more days/weeks. Thank You.

On 24/10/2022 at 15:56, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, having checked this seems fine. The players should move to recommended once final checks take place. It might just take a few more days/weeks. Thank You.

Having the exact same issue with my save.... please have this addressed. Manual scouting is not generating any recommendations.

I've been having these exact problems. I have loads of players in the in progress tab, but they never come through to recommendations tab. Iv got hundreds of players scouted to extensive with A+ recommendations. 

Maybe it could be something to do with price of the player and their interest in the transfer.

Above Angelo is showing he costs about 11.5-15m. you have a 500k budget and no wages to give him. maybe that's why he is not moving to recommendations tab

22 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

I've been having these exact problems. I have loads of players in the in progress tab, but they never come through to recommendations tab. Iv got hundreds of players scouted to extensive with A+ recommendations. 

Maybe it could be something to do with price of the player and their interest in the transfer.

Above Angelo is showing he costs about 11.5-15m. you have a 500k budget and no wages to give him. maybe that's why he is not moving to recommendations tab

Ignore this, as I have just noticed i have players I have scouted to Extensive with an A+ recommendation that I can easily afford and have interest in the transfer but haven't moved from in progress to recommended and it has been months.