• Squad Planner continually changing with no input from user

jfmargolin
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I stopped using the SP for this reason.

The SP continually changes and updates itself without my input rendering it completely useless and full of junk information.

An example:

At the start of a new season I tried again to use the SP:

Save file uploaded: Carlos Asorey - Cosmos - San Marino (v10)

image.png.9060894f7b6fa6cbabd4bcf37ea4002f.png

It then decided when I contracted a new player that it would put him into this position. Not my decision, a SP decision.

Save file uploaded: Carlos Asorey - Cosmos - San Marino (v09)

image.png.fd88967e89fb0ec120c3049e62baebbf.png

It then decided that it didn't like any of the player either I had entered or it had randomly entered and wiped all the players from the SP. 

Save file uploaded: Carlos Asorey - Cosmos - San Marino (v07)

image.png.9c9e22bcbb2f9d189a260bb2243872eb.png

Note: the filters were the same across the saves as I recall.

You can see that this makes the SP unuseable and an extremely frustrating piece of functionality. It also randomly adds trial and shortlisted players in without my input. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This issue is VERY serious. I had A LOT of work organizing every position in every tactic and just as i clicked the continue button everything was randomly generated again. Then i made some tests but couldn't find out what prompts these changes, the Planner can go on unaltered for a few continue clicks but out of nowhere everything changes again. So sad that a crucial mechanic that impacts advice from other areas like the backroom staff can't be used at the moment.

The save file was uploaded with the name "Victor Pinheiro - Santos".

As you can see the Squad Planner is relatively empty because it was randomly almost erased. As as example my 2 main GK "João Paulo" and "John" aren't there by the Future Prospect "Breno" is. Before i made some tests, the Planner messed up 3 attempts i made to populate it in different periods.

I can't tell you what exactly prompts these changes because i tested some possibilities without success.