• Amateur contract issue

McBride
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

In Banbridge Town save I offered amateur players higher appearance fees which were well within my budget but it made the wage triple. When I looked in the salary commitment it said Iand paying them thousands a year. It this my mistake it it a bug?

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 9.06.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 9.08.11 PM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

17 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Do you happen to have a save game which shows this? If so, please upload and let us know the file name so we can review. Details on how to upload a save game here - 

Thanks. 

I did. its calld "Bill Miller - EuroLL- Banbridge Town- Send to SI"

• SI Staff

This looks like its working as intended as some appearance fees do get counted towards committed spending if they're being paid regularly.

For example, the player on £80 a game only needs to play 12 games and there's £1000 for the year.

21 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

This looks like its working as intended as some appearance fees do get counted towards committed spending if they're being paid regularly.

For example, the player on £80 a game only needs to play 12 games and there's £1000 for the year.

In the fisrt picture you can see that some of the players are getting a  yearly wage which i didn't negotiate and doenst show up on their profile