• Bug in transfer

Hardwell
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

This is a bug that just happened to me in FM22 I know this is only for FM23 but I couldn't find where else to post since the forum was already closed.
    What happened to me was that I sold a player to Real Sebastian years ago for 34M and I added a clause where they would have to give me 40% of the profit of his next transfer then bayern made an offer of 118m for that player so by logic I would have to receive my profit but the game did something completely different and that is that it took that as if I had sold for 118m the player to Real when I sold him for 34m years ago and it is not taking that bayern is the one buying this player.

Captura de pantalla (86).png

Captura de pantalla (87).png

Captura de pantalla (88).png

Captura de pantalla (91).png

Captura de pantalla (92).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It looks like there are two clauses in play. You get 40% of the profit from the transfer, and Zamalek get 30% of that money. You must have promised a sell on clause to Zamalek when you bought him for 800k, way back in the day. That clause is still active, even if you've already sold him. So any additional profit you get from the next sale, they will also get a slice off.

It could also be a bug, but then I can't get the numbers to match, because if Zamalek earned 30% profit from the Bayern transfer, they would be due more money than they are getting in your screenshot. Are you sure you did not receive any money for this player?

Of course there was a 30% clause for Zamalek, but that was already paid when I sold Samy to Real Sebastian years ago so I don't see why I should be interfering with that and it wouldn't make sense for there to be another clause when I already paid that clause and then Samy became a Real player, so the only thing there would have to be is the clause for thanks that in this case the game is giving it to Real, which makes no sense, because I'm not selling him, Real is doing it. 

Yes I got money my budget was 18.14m and now 25.8m but that is not the problem here, it is part of the same bug, because what is happening is that the game is taking as if I was selling samy for 118M to real and then at the same time bayern is buying him for 118m so I do not find any explanation here.  
    This is a bug, there is no other explanation

Edited by Hardwell

20 hours ago, Hardwell said:

Of course there was a 30% clause for Zamalek, but that was already paid when I sold Samy to Real Sebastian years ago so I don't see why I should be interfering with that and it wouldn't make sense for there to be another clause when I already paid that clause and then Samy became a Real player, so the only thing there would have to be is the clause for thanks that in this case the game is giving it to Real, which makes no sense, because I'm not selling him, Real is doing it. 

Yes I got money my budget was 18.14m and now 25.8m but that is not the problem here, it is part of the same bug, because what is happening is that the game is taking as if I was selling samy for 118M to real and then at the same time bayern is buying him for 118m so I do not find any explanation here.  
    This is a bug, there is no other explanation

The clause doesn't just expire because it's been paid once. You agreed to give them 30% of the profit you made on the player, and if you make profit twice (from the initial sale and now from your own sell-on clause) you will have to pay them part of the profit twice. That being said, it does look like they are getting 30% outright and you are getting 10%, while they should only get 30% of your  cut. 

If the game was only counting the Zamalek profit clause, then you would have received no money at all.