• Bug on sale clause "Profit from next sale".

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–”
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello, the post is in Spanish as I am from Argentina, but the bug is very simple.

I am surprised that no one has noticed and reported, or at least I understand that it is a big bug.

I almost always make sales with the next sale clause, negotiating between 20% and 50%, when playing with small teams, I think it is an excellent way to generate future income. In this case, I received a notification with the sale of the player Thierno Baldรฉ for 2,6Mโ‚ฌ. He is transferred from Clermont to Celta de Vigo for 2,5Mโ‚ฌ and 3Mโ‚ฌ with incentives.
    When I see this notification, I receive 0.50% of the transfer, I do not receive 20%. This is an error that I have seen in many transfers and it does not give me any future money.

Could you explain this situation to me?ย 

asdx.png

cds.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Zachary Whyteย could you confirm me that this bug has been fixed? Because I'm playing again, thanks to the post of the future of FM, you have left me very hype, and now when i'm selling I'm getting the clause correctly.

Could you confirm me that I am not crazy and if there has been a bug fix for this situation?

Greetings and thanks for the dedication to the game.

• SI Staff

Hello @๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–”

When we looked into your save there was no bug.

The reason you only received a small fee after Thierno Baldรฉ was sold was because the clause you put in his contract was for '20% of the profit made on his next transfer'. (He was brought for 2.6 Million and sold for 2.5 million)ย  ย  ย 

Had the clause been '20% of the next sale' you would have receivedย a higher fee, I hope this was helpful.