• Cant change playing time when changing terms of contract

tomi6
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

This has been an issue for the past few years, really since they made the playing time pathways thing. When renegotiating a contract you cant change their playing time to entice players to want to join you. I feel like this a very obvious oversight. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you provide more information here?  Are you referring to once you have already agreed to playing time pathway, and move to the contract, you can’t go back to adjust? 

On 25/10/2022 at 04:39, Simers said:

Can you provide more information here?  Are you referring to once you have already agreed to playing time pathway, and move to the contract, you can’t go back to adjust? 

Yes

22 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Could you please send us some screenshots to help explain, thank you.

When selecting the back button on the contract negation screen it takes me back to the last screen I was on,  in this case the transfer centre

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 13.07.51.png

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 13.09.36.png

Screenshot 2022-10-26 at 13.09.40.png

• Administrators

This is by design. Once you select a playing time amount, you can't back out just because their demands aren't to your liking. Pressing back at this stage will take you out of negotiations entirely. 

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

This is by design. Once you select a playing time amount, you can't back out just because their demands aren't to your liking. Pressing back at this stage will take you out of negotiations entirely. 

But what if I want to upgrade their playing time to beat out someone to their signing? It doesn't make sense if this to design