• Can't sell players

Raijin
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing as Arsenal and I am in my third season. This is the second season in a row where I cannot sell first team players. I will Offer to clubs, Transfer list as surplus to requirements and adjust nothing else. I will receive offers, but they are automatically rejected - and not by me. I have looked in what I view is obvious for the reason but I cannot find, or understand why this is happening. I will include some screenshots.

This issue may be present beyond the first team, but I haven't tried to sell any of my younger players.

Thanks in advance for your help.

OfferBox.png

OffertoClubs.png

Responsibilities.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Are these players on your unwanted list? If you go on a player's page, under "Transfer" tab, last line will be "Add (or remove) to unwanted list. It's kinda low chance since the money is decent tho. Does Arsenal have something about transfers / selling under the club vision?

Thanks for the reply. Everything on the Club Vision is on the up and up. Nothing restricting transfers that I see. I don't have the players on the Unwanted list. Should I have them there? I don't think this matters but there shouldn't be any restrictions. The team has won the Premier Division three years in a row. Everyone is happy.

Players on the Unwanted list are dealt by the General Manager and sometimes he rejects transfers because the bid doesn't reflect his value of the player. It increases the chances to get rid of players but it's a feature that must be used carefully as if he accepts a low bit, that player could be gone the same day and you might miss cancelling the transfer.

Another thigh that you could try is to look at a player page and go under transfer and check what's ticked on the right, just like in this photo.

transfer.png

On 28/01/2023 at 03:01, sylar919 said:

Players on the Unwanted list are dealt by the General Manager and sometimes he rejects transfers because the bid doesn't reflect his value of the player. It increases the chances to get rid of players but it's a feature that must be used carefully as if he accepts a low bit, that player could be gone the same day and you might miss cancelling the transfer.

Another thigh that you could try is to look at a player page and go under transfer and check what's ticked on the right, just like in this photo.

transfer.png

This was the issue. I didn't realize I need to check this box to respond myself. Thank you, I appreciate your time!

On 28/01/2023 at 06:48, Zachary Whyte said:

Could you please upload your save file to us so we can take a closer look, thank you.

Thank you, but this won't be necessary.