• Clubs always require a future fee clause with a big monthly fee when trying to loan a player

jamezzwood
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Not sure why, but for some reason when I try to loan a player in (playing as Paris FC second season and I'm in Ligue 1, though I think I have the issue on other saves as well I just don't really try and loan players), their club always asks for a mandatory future fee etc. I cannot negotiate it away without paying stupid monthly fees. It's even for loan listed young players that end up going out of loan for basically just a percentage of their wages and no future fee to another (often worse) team. Unless there's something I don't know about or it is intentional (?) the only think I can think of is that in the first window I got 2 players on 2 year loans with buy options, who are obviously still on loan.

Never seen this before and couldn't see anything online, so would greatly appreciate any help.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 20/02/2023 at 14:41, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a save file to investigate this from, please?

Hi, thanks for replying, sorry I totally forgot to check back on this. I've uploaded my save to the ownCloud linked in the page below.

It should be called "Paris FC.fm" and be 218,023KB. Hopefully that's okay but please let me know if not. Thank you very much for taking a look.

Sorry I don't want to push it, I've just noticed it again on more recent saves and it's been a while, so thought I'd check just to see if it's still being looked at or if possibly it's been abandoned?