• FC Bayern struggling finding a new goalkeeper for years

monkeypunch1987
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I know it is probably really hard to replace Manuel Neuer after retirement, but FC Bayern in my save relies on generated keeper (if you don't own any). They have a really on/off relation with their goalkeepers in a way that isn't right. Last winter transfer periode they sold all their keepers and now their squad doesn'nt have one. And it isn't the first time they failed to buy enough goalkeepers. 

Please, take a look for yourself at their squad and their tranfer history. 

The file name in your cloud is "Borussia Dortmund.fm". I use the real name fix.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you have an earlier save? In the one you provided they've agreed a future deal for Ter Stegen, but we'd need a save prior to the January window to review why they didn't get a keeper/sell their current keepers.

I'm sorry, I don't have an earlier save. I know that they have a future deal with Ter Stegen, but if you review the transfer history, you can see that they always struggled with their keepers.

But I will provide a new save, when FC Bayern fails to buy a back up for Ter Stegen or if the situation occurs again in a couple of season. Now I know what kind of saves you need.