• Loan Renewal Offer Page Broken

PhoxDie
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

While attempting to renew a loan player contract for the next season the selling team lists a mandatory future fee as part of the loan deal.  The issue is that this does not show up on the offer page and is not removable or negotiable despite the offer not being locked in.  This has effectively prevented me from re-signing this player for the upcoming season because I can not agree to the mandatory fee.

The attached screen shot should show that the Offer Page appears broken.  The red boxes have been added to highlight the key parts of the page which are missing.  The game clearly states there is a mandatory future fee but there is no fee shown on the offer page.  Selecting the "Add" button reveals that the future fee option is not available.  Also the playing time and position items are not able to be modified - this may be the game signalling that those would be part of negotiating with the player given the future fee.

20221209224714_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@PhoxDie did You already remove the clause

I had the description above the feedback remain once I removed the clause. I think its just the description of what they initially wanted and accepting shouldn't be an issue as long as its not in the actual offer.