• Loans forcing outrageous conditions

Detter
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

This is an weird issue. I started an account and let the game run for 2 years then i joined a team "Moreirense" in Portugal second division. I did some loans, some required wages, some don't, that's thine and understandable. At the end of the season i got promoted, and I got a loan of other player for the next season for i believe 20% of the wage and no fee. Now I get to the preason and the loans system seems to have screwed it self up completely and not working properly anymore... Every club, every player now demands insanely high fees +% wage and an optional buy option, but only for my club, while the other clubs that bid for loan to the same player do not get this outrageous conditions, just me. I get the high fees when in the loan listing it says they want to make a profit, but when its players for development its just stupid for this conditions to appear. Pls give me a fix cause i am highly dependent of loans to survive the promotion.

Example:

This players are loan listed for development and still they mandate a buy option and dam stupid high fees.... (300k is my entire wage budget, they require 350/170 monthly on fees alone...)

image.thumb.png.4140a3ce382faad762d17709e9839986.png

image.png.e54d16e8dd3c7754b0561bb9b4c97daf.png

image.png.7fff124d1e4a3be6aa07b5649a3723f5.png

Pls give me a fix or a workaround for this problem.... it is just so demotivational this happening and screwing up my season. If you say it is how its suppose to be, then seriously think about redoing this loans cause it makes no sense at all to be like this...

kind regards,

Bernardo Macara

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, thank you for the save file and information, we will investigate this further.

It is worth noting, in your screenshots these are optional buy fees, not mandatory ones.

8 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thank you for the save file and information, we will investigate this further.

It is worth noting, in your screenshots these are optional buy fees, not mandatory ones.

Yeah, i know they are optional. i just meant to say that it was one of the things that changed, like a symptom of the problem. The problem being insanely high monthly fees + wages, while not happening the same for other teams. My experience in the game transfers are that when you ask for an optional buy fee the receiver club demands a lot of monthly fees for this kind of transfer to be possible, so that "format" of loan is turning to the standard and not the normal loan without buying option, then not allowing the normal loan to happen.

I was just trying to explain a bit better the problem, and thank you for the fast response and the help, greatly appreciate it.

Bernardo Macara

On 17/04/2023 at 12:02, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, i have been waiting for quite some time, and nothing. Please give me an update, I re tried to play the game and still annoys me a lot this.... pls help me fix it

On 17/04/2023 at 12:02, Zachary Whyte said:

Still nothing.... No update, nothing...

I just want to confirm that the loan system is very problematic and highly unrealistic to the point that it's almost impossible to acquire a player on a relatively small team.

What makes it worse is that players go on loan to other teams without fees.

As the op said, I also always begin as unemployed and eventually play in a lower league. This year the loans are an unplayable mode. 

Btw, the same issue has been raised several times this year on the reddit sub as well. It doesn't look like a fix is coming.