• Majority of my teams players show same 3-4 clubs in their career stats, even though they never played for those clubs

Gadjet7
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

So it all started after the last big update, I noticed a random home grown player has played for 3 random clubs, and since he was from my youth academy that was odd. But at the time I kinda glanced over it and went on with my save. Some time later i notice a couple of my first team players have ''history'' with those same clubs. As i explored my whole first time appears to have at least one of those teams in their past clubs, The clubs that keep appearing are Didcot, EFC Frejus Saint-Raphael, Trelissac FC and most recently River Plate. In the screenshots you'll also see the dates are weird. So far it hasn't caused any major crash or caused any weird interaction with players, but since River Plate appeared a few days after original 3, I don't want to get overwhelmed with ''false'' history. 

ferhat 2.png

molefe 5.png

netz 4.png

sasaki 1.png

timber 3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here... Since 23.0 to the new update, some players history became unreal with teams they never joined. Sometimes the player history become correctly at the start of new season, but through the time past, some random clubs appear in the history again. This issue occurs not only players had transfered, some player never transfered from start of the game also have this problem. I play inter now, at the start of the game, players history are correct. Some player history mixed many same French、Scotland clubs during the season, they dont change or disappear when reloaded or refreshed skin.