• Minimum Fee Committee has made gameplay unrealistic

RoryWatt
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I'm in my second season in the Israeli Premier League. The transfer rule in the country is as follows; "Upon expiry of their contracts, players above the age of 21 will be assigned a minimum release fee (by a committee if negotiations between the two clubs breakdown over their transfer"

This goalkeeper of a club in the league below, their star player, has been out of contract all season and seems to be stuck there forever.

- He won't sign a new contract with them as he wants to leave (considering his options).
    - He can't join my club unless I pay a fee set by the committee (at 100k).
    - His club (AI) aren't going to release him for whatever reason.
    - And he can't play in the league as he's on a non-contract player.

Does this seem realistic? He is effectively stuck there forever as a prisoner. He is the main goalkeeper and hasn't played for them this season so far, and doesn't seem likely that he'll get to play again for the rest of his career unless one of those 4 things changes.

Kats2.PNG

Kats.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please send us your save file, so we can examine further thank you.

It's 95Mb and I there is not enough space to make an attachment, how do I send it?

• Administrators

If you follow the link Zachary posted you can upload it to our Cloud, then you just have to let us know the name of the file. :)