• Player evaluation is so messed up (pls read my post)

FASP
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi all,

i will post this because i dont think the evalluation of my players is fair. Im with Benfica and in 2028 i´ve managed to get to the UCL final, won every Portuguese competitions (didnt played UCL final yet) with just 1 loss in all the season. That said, in my opinion, my team is absolutelly with no doubt, one of the 2 best teams in Europe. However, when you take a look at my players prices, it is just a big joke how the game evalluates them.

image.thumb.png.6f5872309bf7683bba0925746fe083d8.png

I will give you 3 examples to show you this just dont makes sense. 

1 - Ridvan Yilmaz, my LB, has a price tag of 27M max. A player that is a Turkish international player, has 22 assists in all season, and is just about to play the UCL final after have won all PT competitions worth only 27M????

image.thumb.png.236fe938ed55d9e7c6e066320078b161.png

if you compare him to Porto's RB, João Mario, he is cheaper than a worst player (based on attributes and despite they are not both left backs), and a player that didnt won anything in this season. Is this fair? how can a player that showed that he is one of the best in Europe can have this evaluation?

image.thumb.png.c40a998897928787f19396b30ad2e53e.png

2 - Diego Moreira has 45 G/A in this season. Mid season, he has worth 70M. Now on a week left to play the UCL final he has a price of 53M max?

image.thumb.png.6286c4961bff307f7ad1d6372a8bf0b0.png

This next guy is a new gen from Sporting that finished 3rd in league. How can he almost worth the same as Diego with his attributes and performances?

image.thumb.png.4ad914adc2c1ae5838fc58d97488ed26.png

3 - Now the worst thing i´ve ever saw in FM. Endrick just smashed all records in this season and just like his teammates has the same success in all competitions, 67 goals (No player has so many goals as he in this save) and he just worth 70M? in Mid season he whas evaluated at 130M? how can he loose value if he reached the UCL final?

image.thumb.png.d7d4046c928834dcc066df7fa43bf31a.png

here is my calendar records:

image.thumb.png.6391fe232965d0bdd8713a5045baebb2.png

image.thumb.png.78f9295a4e94fe7f6ef1c19d06679635.png

image.thumb.png.208c892f13d95a7c14d4f8a3cf4fce6b.png

So, to summarize this is a big issue in my opinion. For a big Portuguese club like Benfica, we dont have so many income in one season, we won 40M on TV shares and the rest is almost all made by selling players. How can i keep competing with big european clubs if the best offer I get to Endrick is just 70M? How can i have money after that to keep buying players like him? players that are worst that him, in stats and in season records worth many more Euros than him. Im not even going talk about another issue that is so bad like to receive offers below my players values. Its just annoying to keep rejecting stupid offers for players that showed so good performances. I constantly receive offers for Constantinescu to leave for just 10M. Its just a joke but i can live with that. What i cant accept, is his evalluation and all the other players too.

I have PKM's to upload but im not uploading it for one major reason. I want to know that you have read my post, so if you need it, i will upload it. despite i think that there is no need to upload it. It is just a mather of how Portuguese clubs no matter what they do in game, are considered cheap, and even if you have a so much big success and your players are definitelly one of the best, you just have to accept that you are bad and you will sell your player for lessa than for exapmple Brighton does, wich is ridiculous . The game should consider the performance of the players, not just in wich league they play. If they can manage to reach a UCL final, its impossible that they have the same value or worst that ALL EPL clubs.

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Values will fluctuate during the season and should only ever be used as a guide rather than a fixed price tag. It doesn't mean you won't get offers higher or lower than the amount, it's just what the game perceives their value at that specific day in the game. During the January transfer window when clubs are less inclined to sell, their value will be higher, for example.

If you send us save files at various points in time - points showing the different transfer values - we can investigate and tell you whether they're in line with expectations.

Hi Kyle,

I thank you for your reply to my post but you missed the point.

I understand that the price is just a guidence, i play FM since it was named CM, but like i said before, this year it is just ridiculous how the game calculate the "price guidance". 

The problem is not that i dont receive offers above my players prices. -the problem is that my LB with 22 ASSISTS only worth 27M. I get offers to sell him for 40/50M. A left back that plays in Brighton or Sheffield UTD is sold by 70M. Can you see the difference between a LB that won all competitions, reached a UCL final and has an enourmos season performance being sold for a price below a worst LB in a premer league club? The major problem is the guidance value, not that i dont receive offers to sell players obove that price. It cant be worst for a player to play an UCL final than to play in a mid table club in premier league, even if you play in the Portuguese league,

My point is that if you have success in you country competitions, AND you do so well in UCL, plus your season personal performances, you cant have a value of 27M. IRL, Transfermarket would evaluate this LB for alt least 60M. Then the club would start to receive offers ABOVE 60M, not from a ridiculous 27M. The same as players that didnt won anything in the season. Did you understand what im saying? Like I said before, I receive offers for player that are currently in the first team and play almost every game as starter player like Miguel Constantinescu to sell him for 12M. A player THAT REACHED A UCL FINAL!!! this is unbelieavable!! And i have to keep rejected those offers every day. So, can you see that there is a problem there? How IRL a club that reached the major competition in the World, would sell one of the starter players below his "price Guidance"?????

I will send you two PKM's. One before the UCL final and one after the UCL final. I didnt tested it but I bet that even if I've won the final, my players would have more or less the same values. You can test that and see English premier league clubs offering ridiculous (low) amount of money for players that have won anyting in the season and just lost the UCL final against Real Madrid (Again, 12M for Constantinescu). If you accept the offers, I chalenge you to try to buy other players that can fill my players, players with the same quality in attributes and season records (you will not find anything even close to Endrick's 67 goals) without driving the club to bankrupt. 

Just to Summerize again, i left a final Question. Endrick, that won Golden boot in UCL and in ALL Countries Competitions, with 67 goals in a season, worth less than Sesko that is in United with 20 goals, won nothing in his club and is evaluated at 200M+???????

I've uploades the files to cloud:

• FP - Benfica save transfer prices nonsense after UCL final.fm
    • FP - Benfica save transfer prices nonsense.fm