• Player tells me that he wants a new contract but i cant complete the new one.

nevarkuzen
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Player tells me that he wants a new contract but i after that when i click to new contract offer for him, his agent tells me that his client isnt currently interested in entering to a new contract.

its pissed me off

help me i dont want to lose my player :)

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By time, there are lots of prioritizaion problems on the game. For example, We've done with the player about his mental problems but after that, he's telling me he has a problem about the same issue. I dont know wht should i do. I cant handle these by just uploading the bugs come on

• Administrators
    On 08/11/2022 at 07:12, nevarkuzen said:

By time, there are lots of prioritizaion problems on the game. For example, We've done with the player about his mental problems but after that, he's telling me he has a problem about the same issue. I dont know wht should i do. I cant handle these by just uploading the bugs come on

Again we'd really need a save game example just before the issue triggers, that way our team can walk through the save, see why it's happening and look to fix it.

We can try and reproduce these issues ourselves, but they often need a specific set of circumstances to occur, which is why we ask for saves. 

Thanks.