• Players rejecting big clubs

R48United
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I really wanted to offload Lindelof and Martial. PSG and Real Madrid came in with loan offers which I could negotiate it into straight buy with 35m for Martial and 28m for Lindelof. Few days after, both of them rejected the moves. I thought the wage on the contract must be low for them (which is weird because we are talking about PSG and REAL MADRID), then I load the save before I accepted the offers and put selling team wage contribution to the maximum value available, and then holidayed the save. They still reject the contracts. Then I feel that they reject the contract because they will be a squad player best at their respective next teams so I load the save again and before I accepted the offers with selling team wage contribution, I change their squad status to surplus of requirement and demote them to Under 18. And somehow they still reject the contracts offered by PSG and REAL MADRID! Is this a bug or there is a logic that somehow I missed?

Screenshot 2023-03-14 003315.png

Screenshot 2023-03-14 003349.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I forgot to add that the reason I submitted this issue is because it's just really weird for a player to reject such massive rich clubs like PSG and Real Madrid when their status in the club clearly set to really unwanted that even me put selling team wage contribution so they can leave the club. This has never happened to me before on any previous FM editions.