• Purchased Loan Player Now Ineligible for Registration

StumpJunkman
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello - Playing as FC Porto, I loaned in Theo from Real Madrid on deadline day without a purchase option in the loan (no budget remaining). After the Portuguese deadline had passed and Theo had been registered for league and CL, Tottenham bid 40 million for my forward which I accepted. With the new funds available, I agreed a fee for Theo with Madrid to join 6/30/23 (which is the end of the loan contract). 

Once that was confirmed, Theo is now showing as ineligible for my squad because he's been registered for Madrid this year and registering him for Porto would cause him to be unable to play for the team he's joining permanently. I think this is a bug:

• He's on loan at the team he'll be joining permanently, so it would not cause him to be ineligible for that squad
    • The permanent transfer is not effective until the end of the season, so that registration conflict shouldn't be relevant even if it were a third club

Unfortunately I do not have a save file from just before the transfer. Screenshots and save file from after the issue are attached.

theo_offeraccepted.png

theo_confirmation.png

theo_transfer.png

theo_loancontract.png

theo_profile.png

theo_registered.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments