• Re-Sign bug

SpecialTwo
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing with Inter and many players contracts expire on June 30th 2023. Some of them contacted me to tell me they were going to look out for all the available options. During the chat with them I use the option "We are an ambitious team and we want you to be part of it", they agree to stay and sack their agents. Despite all this, when I try to extend their contracts they all say they don't want to. In the screenshots attached it says he doesn't want to since he's on the transfer list, but he isn't. By the way, other players had other reasons which I don't remember, but they all agreed to stay during the chat and they all sacked their agents.

fm23_contract.jpg

fm23_contract1.jpg

fm23_contract2.jpg

fm23_contract3.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Il 25/10/2022 in 01:38 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

We'd need a save prior to this happening if possible, please? 

Unfortunately I went on with the game so I don't have any saved games prior to the problem :( I only took the screenshots

Edited by SpecialTwo

This same thing happened to me on my Man CIty save, Haaland told me in 2025 that he wanted to explore his options at the end of his contract in 2027. Came down to the last 6 months of his contract, Real Madrid put in a bid for him, which i accepted and then he changed his mind and was happy to resign for another 5 years.