• Transfer fee required for a free transfer.

Jimbokav1971
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi All. 

Earlier on in my save I signed a player on a free, (I'm yet to pay a fee for a player), and I received a message saying that I needed to to transfer funds from my wage budget to my transfer budget to cover the fee, (it was about £3,000 or something). At the time I looked for what it might be, (signing on fee, agent fee, some sort of bonus etc etc), but there was nothing in the deal that was the same amount as the amount I needed to pay as a transfer fee. I wasn't sure it was a bug but others have suggested it was and I was adamant that I would report it if it happened again. Interestingly, although it's just happened again, it's only happened twice from 9 free transfers during this save. 

The 1st was Keïta (SEN) in August of last year. 

Now it's happened again. 

e337dea3cd6a908b7765bb5227d8c2e6.png

It says it needs to deduct £3,600 from the transfer budget and again, although I can adjust the budget, I don't understand what this is for. He's not attached to another club so where is this money going to and why? 

Also, why does it only happen on some of the incoming free transfers and not all of them? 

26th Aug is the file you want. :thup:

5a856853fe62542ca5c55e80e05a48fe.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments