• Transfer negotiating bug

LuxuryBeast
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

When I try to negotiate bids the AI makes it near impossible. 
    If I want to buy a player the AI usually never accept my first bid (unless it is way over the players value). I get a counter-bid, and if I try to get close to the new bid the AI turn up the price even more.
    Example:
    I offer 10m for a player my scouts and the players agent think will cost between 7m and 13m.
    I get a counter-offer of 15m.
    I offer 12.5m and 1m in future payments.
    The AI counter with 18m incl. future payments and ALWAYS minimum 30% of the next sale. 
    If I try to counter this they'll go even higher and lock their demands.

Another example for loans that just happend:
    Lazio want to borrow Samson from Aston Villa.
    Lazio offers:
    Monthly: 82k 
    Percentages wages: 40%
    Payments: 2 every 6th months: 3.5m total
    Future purchase clause: 13.25m
    Bonus winning UEFA Europe League: 750k
    Bonus winning Italian Cup: 300k

I ask for 50% of the wages, only change I made. Lazio then half the monthly payments, only want to pay 12.5m and 20% wages.
    From this point, no matter what I do they will not go back to their initial offer and the deal they offer will only get worse.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you have a save game(s) for both of your examples? If you could upload the save game just before the negotiations to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, our team can investigate the issues for you, please?

15 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Do you have a save game(s) for both of your examples? If you could upload the save game just before the negotiations to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, our team can investigate the issues for you, please?

Sorry no. The first example was just an example with easy numbers, but still close to what I expereinced with Manu Moralnes from Villarreal (just different numbers).
    The other example happened just like that, but that save is long gone, I'm afraid. I'll keep playing and see how it is during the next transferperiod, or I'll start a new game just to see if it happens again.

• Administrators

Okay appreciate the feedback. Do keep an eye out for if you encounter anything similar and can provide a save in the future. Thanks.