• Wage budget

SmartD
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Every year when I play a new FM, the story repeats itself around salaries. According to the attached picture, I have a maximum limit of 166k euros per month. currently spending 100k per month. Why can't I hire a free agent who wants to come to the club but demands a salary of 20k per month. This bug has been very annoying for a very long time. 

image.thumb.png.33d60195e33d4796c1d2d544c6961c0d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am attaching free pictures of the players and a picture of the salary budget, which shows the difference up to which level I can sign players in principle. Unfortunately, I cannot sign the player for some unknown reason, despite the fact that I have enough money to pay the salary. 

It also happens that a free agent wants to join my club and demands a salary of say 15k, which I cannot offer for some unknown reason. The same player then moves to a rival club without any problems for half the salary.

I am attaching pictures of transfers that are irregular in the Slovenian league. As a club Olimpija Ljubljana, which wants to bring a player from a smaller club, the club does not let go of a player who wants to transfer, despite the excessive sum offered.

I played as Olimpija Ljubljana in Slovenia league.

Free agent_1.PNG

Free agent_2.PNG

Transfer_0.PNG

Transfer_1.PNG

Wage budget.PNG