• Sentences not translated

Jacobnh
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello

There is a bug multiple times where the sentences aren't translated from english to danish.

One of the places is in the "Klubvision" (Club vision EN) tap. "Board vision" with the text "The club's long-term vision and expectations". "Informational objectives" and the text below that "We have no informational objective for you at the present time"  isn't translated. 

Then when we go to "Præsentation" (Performance EN) there's a new thing called "Supporters' influence on the board" which isn't translated to danish yet. "Moderate should be changed to either "Gennemsnitlig" (average EN) or "Moderat". The text below is also in english.

Under the performance tap there'a also a tap named "Transferaktivitet" (Transfer activity EN). I got a player on free and when I get a good one on free the sentence is "This is mainly due to getting such a good player without having to pay a transfer fee." and there's multiple places here where it's still in english. I'll just name those I found immediately: ""Supporter culture" "Supporter expectations", "Hide loans", "Hide Youth Players", "Data from previous 12 months", "Transfer fees paid", "Transfer fees received", "Total profit/loss", 

Now, go to the "Bestyrelse" (Board EN) tap. In that tap EVERYTHING under "Board request data" is in english. I will attach some pictures and mark where I've found the errors.

I hope I'm clear enough about what to solve and where to find it. It just seems like most of the new additions in the game isn't translated, but hopefully it will come :)

3f32dff98cd8785562498e8eeeba1e77.png

22f086ab66e7d92d86b5fb66d4ffff43.png

96696ef1801601a5363b737bfc1e4685.png

aca3dc88f4105f2a08bca30fdeb1dea4.png

b70a7ba39d4171ec4aa025a6a8efd2b6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments