• English language mixed with Polish

FlyAway
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

Hi,

I'm from Poland, so when I launched the game the language initially was Polish, however I like to play in English so I switched the language from Polish to English in preferences. New language has been loaded, but there are still lots of Polish words mixed together with English words.

Mostly it's for all competition names like Serie A, Champions League etc. I get them still in Polsih, even though I have English enabled. The same goes for nationalities, week days, dates, player positions and nicknames.

FM23-language3.jpg

FM23-language1.jpg

FM23-language2.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

And by the way, "zdobywcy tytułu" (=title holders) visible in the second screenshot I think this is an error too. Last season AC Milan won the tile, not Inter :)

Same here, it seems like when the game picks your default languague at the first launch, then when you change it to something else, there are entities left over with 'old' language settings.
    Setting different languages in the preferences, reloading the skin, un-caching the pages doesn't fix the problem. @SI Employee 

• SI Staff
    42 minutes ago, qbson_pl said:

Same here, it seems like when the game picks your default languague at the first launch, then when you change it to something else, there are entities left over with 'old' language settings.
    Setting different languages in the preferences, reloading the skin, un-caching the pages doesn't fix the problem. @SI Employee 

Can you try go to your Preferences and check that both the game language and the data language preferences are both set to your desired language (Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Game Language / Data language Preferences)

On 25/10/2022 at 16:08, Brian Stapleton said:

Can you try go to your Preferences and check that both the game language and the data language preferences are both set to your desired language (Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Game Language / Data language Preferences)

Yes, this helped. So thank you for that.

This change makes no sense whatsover, why would anyone want to have different languages for some parts of the game? :D