• Parts of the language are not changed if you switch language after a new save is started.

Thon4k
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

I started a new save with the language set to computer-default (Norwegian). I wanted it in English, so I changed the language after a new save was started.

After changing the language, most of the language were in English, but certain words are still in Norwegian.

Example: Reading the media-review of my last match, it says "Erfaren keeper" Martin Dubravka was left red-faced in the 56th minute... - "Erfaren keeper" should've been "experienced goalkeeper".

The same is when I get news from the physio, it says the position the player plays in in norwegian, while the rest of the report is english. Under his name it says "20 year-old vidunderbarn" instead of 20 year-old wonderkid.

Fitness test reports it says the injury in norwegian while the rest is in english: "Recently recovered from en strekk i leggen".

Dates: when saying how long my new contract is at the club, it says "the deal will keep him at the club until tirsdag 30th juni 2026" - so the month and the weekday are still in norwegian.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments