• Instant result (simulate the game) - Assistant never does any subs

Bakkelicious
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Been playing an entire season now, and the assistant doesnt make any subs at all when i click instant result.

A friend of mine called me, and had the same issue?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Similar thing here.  I ensured all the Scenarios have All Subs set, tried changing to Tired, tried making my own scenario and nothing works

The only time I’ve seen changes are with a red card it seems to swap a different player around or with injuries, it then replaced the injured player and any tired ones at this point

Other than that, my players are almost dead at the end and conceding so many late goals 

On 29/11/2022 at 08:44, MJK said:

Any info of an update? Don't want to play the game atm because of this bug :(.

Same here, wish they patched it soon.   I think this "classic/touch/console" game gets worse for every year... next year maybe i just go back to the full version and "delegate" 90% of stuff and install a "instant result skin".   :/

• Administrators

Hello, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I can confirm that we have been working on this issue and it should be fixed in an upcoming update. 

21 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we believed this issue to be resolved, could you please send us your save file for review, thank you.

Mine is still doing it. Playing on Console version 

On 08/12/2022 at 17:19, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we believed this issue to be resolved, could you please send us your save file for review, thank you.

Playing the console version on PC. I have a different laptop so had to install the game fresh. Still no substitutes being made during Instand Result using match plans.

On 09/12/2022 at 15:07, Kingrd23 said:

Mine is still doing it. Playing on Console version 

Same but I've found that the only time they make subs is if u don't use a match plan I did it by mistake and they made subs so I tried next game with no match plan and did it again

Were there any updates on this?  I just started playing from GamePass on XBOX and having the same issue.  Assistant will not do any subs under any circumstance... kinda pointless to even prep a team and subs

Edited by bernabe78

Ok, so did a bit more digging, and found I had not seen the initial simulation button (before starting the game).  When doing like this it is working fine.

I was just looking at finishing the game simulating (End Game) option when game had already started.