• Loan players

babamumu77
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I have problem or it is Error in system? I had make loan players 5 but problem is loan players put in Reserve team and no in first squad ..

I try move them / promote loan players to first team squad.but can’t do and I can’t user them in first squad or I’m reserve squad x they are good players as I make loan  I don’t know about it is error or some can explain me how I move my loans players to first team squad? 

C8567C9C-21DD-4D14-BDFA-69EB601797B5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, many things can be the cause.  Firstly, make sure you haven't exceeded the number of players in your first team. Secondly, a red rectangle with a small stop sign icon indicates that the player is unavailable for the upcoming match. This may be due to:

- league rules (limitations),

- an upcoming match is being played against his home team,

- there are competitions being played in which the player is participating (for example, a call-up to the national team),

- the player was banned from a future match for violating the rules.

In addition, a dark blue color of the player's name indicates that the player has been loaned to another team, while light blue indicates that the player has been loaned from another team to your team.

Edited by Sauna

• SI Staff

Hello @babamumu77. From the screenshot that you have posted here, those loan players are players that have been loaned out to other clubs. If you tap on their names and look at their Player Profile screens you will be able to see where they have been loaned out to. From there you can also Recall them from loan. Once they have been Recalled from loan then you can move them to your First Team and play them.

I hope this is helpful to you.