• Crash on launch

airhole
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

The game crashes after the screen with all the copyright notices.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is happening for me too. It wasn't when the game was released but now is. It gets as far as the license text page then crashes out.

I use Bluestacks emulator, tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit has never worked, but 64 bit was working to begin with and now isn't. It was emulating a One Plus, and now a Samsung S20+ with same result. Tried reinstalling which didn't help.

It launches for me fine on my Moto (g) 9 Play.

Edit: Bluestacks allows you to set up three different types of emulator, Nougat 32 bit, Nougat 64 bit and Pie 64 bit. I tried the Pie 64 bit and it seems to be working for me. So perhaps something related to Nougat?

When setting up this Pie 64 bit environment, I followed the instructions on this page to choose custom ABI setting and select everything. Just letting you know that in case it helps you isolate the issue.

Edited by ElliottMS

• SI Staff

Hello all. We have just released a new update which addresses a load of crashing issues. Could everyone please make sure that they've downloaded the update (14.0.4) and let us know it this fixes the issue or not?

9 hours ago, Ewan Aiton said:

Hello all. We have just released a new update which addresses a load of crashing issues. Could everyone please make sure that they've downloaded the update (14.0.4) and let us know it this fixes the issue or not?

I've just tested and its working on my Nougat 32 bit environment but not Nougat 64 - crashes out after the splash screens. Still works on Pie 64.