• DISAPPOINTED. It takes 10 mins to load a save. It takes 1 min to jump to the next day. Are u serious with Fm23 mobile?

muhtesem1907
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING...

You ruined Fm mobile. It takes 10 minutes to load a save file and it takes 1 minute to progress ONLY ONE DAY in the game in fm23 mobile. BULLSH*T. Fm21 mobile was extremely fluid, fm22 mobile was very slow compared to fm21, but it was still good 5 leagues were played comfortably. The Fm23 mobile is a complete FIASCO. If it takes 1 minute to jump to the next day in the game, it means that you could not make a worse game. Please don't call me logo package bla bla. I tried both without logo packages and with logo packages. And the result: the loading of the save is 10 minutes without exaggeration, and moving to next day is 1 minute. Yes, my phone is not very good, but this is not an excuse. If I played previous versions of fm mobile comfortably without any problems, you can't get rid of this problem by using my phone as an excuse. I think the fmm series, which I have been waiting for with hope and patience every year, is over for me any more. Either fix the game please or take care of yourself! 👋👋

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.