• iPad Mini 6th gen display

wink1867
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Love football manager mobile, reminds me of the good old days of championship manager.

Been playing football manager mobile for years on iPad, had iPad Air, then iPad Pro then for last 3 years been playing on the iPad mini 5th gen with no problems. Also have it downloaded on various iPhones over the years. Just upgraded to the iPad mini 6th gen and the display Is all stretched and squashed. I have been through the settings and can’t see any settings to change for the display. 

at first I thought it was because I had restored it from a back up from the previous iPad mini so I factory reset the iPad and did a clean install and it was exactly the same so I have done it from the back again (as I don’t want to lose the unlockables I have unlocked!!!)

I have attached some photos, it’s most obvious on the first loading screen with the European competition badges as these are supposed to be round. 

either I am missing something or this needs to be fixed as it’s so off putting after years of it being perfect. 

hope you can help

thank you, Brian

617FA2B0-9D96-47C3-BCC4-DED4E605433A.jpeg

E06981CB-5752-48C5-98DB-1F7F4D0EC8D9.jpeg

4C484CA0-6D5C-497D-A1D5-009C72F99F0E.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, looking at the specs for the iPad Mini 6th gen, it seems to use a non-standard aspect ratio where the 5th Gen one uses 4:3.

Could you please try adjusting the Display Zoom in your device display settings and see if that makes a difference as a first step before we look into this a bit deeper on our side, thank you.

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, looking at the specs for the iPad Mini 6th gen, it seems to use a non-standard aspect ratio where the 5th Gen one uses 4:3.

Could you please try adjusting the Display Zoom in your device display settings and see if that makes a difference as a first step before we look into this a bit deeper on our side, thank you.

Hi Zachary

thank you for your reply. After a quick look on the internet and a scroll through all the settings it seems like Apple have removed this feature from the iPad 6 mini

i have attached some screenshots 

Brian

C18710A3-2335-49CB-9652-D4D57B885C25.jpeg

3AAA6E65-108E-450B-B9E7-10A3E34CC116.jpeg

• Administrators

Really sorry Wink, it's not one we believe we'll be able to resolve this cycle.

We're aiming at a FM24 fix now if all goes to plan. I can only apologise for the inconvenience and I know it's not the answer you're looking for, but I've made sure the issue is marked as a priority and isn't forgotten about.