• Bug - matches often roll through half time

SimonHoddle
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Bug tracker doesn’t seem to be working in forum so posting here.

Touch matches often roll through from first to second half so can’t give team talks. This happens towards end of match as well. Often miss action as a result. Eg match hit 90th min and there was no action on pitch and clock ticking. Turns out during that time my team had a pen (taken by wrong man) that we missed. Frustrating. I guess you must know about this bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 28/01/2023 at 14:20, Zachary Whyte said:

Sorry for the late reply, we have this under review and will investigate further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Did this for first three league matches of my new save post update. Guys this is a £60 game, effectively more than full fat. Bugs like this should be fixed or players should be told it’s an unfixable bug.

• SI Staff

Hello, we have been testing this over two seasons and we could not get the problem to reproduce.

Is there any other information you could give us to help us reproduce?

Seriously!? It happens to me all the time! Cup finals, league matches etc. rolls through half time straight to 2nd half. Touch has few inputs to influence a match so this is a big bug. Other people have commented on same problem