• Throw-ins positional instructions never followed by all players.

Michail
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, PKM / REC File Public Status: Open Screenshot: PKM / REC File: FCMetz-AJAuxerre.pkm Save Game: FC Metz.fm

Description of issue

Hi,

My reported issue on this ticket is regarding a save on FM 23, playing FC Metz.

However, I would like to let you know that this issue I have been having it since FM 22. Specifically, for many seasons on a save, playing FC Apollon Kalamarias, throw-ins were working perfectly until suddenly the entire squad stop following the instructions until I left the end of my save (for at least another 5 seasons). I reported the same issue on this specific save, FC Apollon Kalamarias, I got a reply that it was under investigation but didn't receive any answers after that. I also tried the very same tactical instructions on saves on FM23 and FM24 and some players (almost always the central defenders + others) again did not follow my instructions since the very beginning of my saves. I am saying all this just to let you know that it's unlikely that my file is corrupted or something as it never works anymore on any save I have tried since FM22 after the issue started (I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times).

Now, let me get back to the save I am currently talking about and sending you the files (FC Metz). It's basically the very same story, the issue exists since the very begining (for 15 seasons), I have changed multiple times my tactics, have tried many new players. I also tried to edit my thrower stats just for one game and add him the characteristic of throwing them long. I also added on my central defenders to go ''advance forward when they are given the opportunity'' just in case it was this the problem. Please, keep in mind that in my older saves I have had throw in takers with stats +16 and defenders having the characteristic of going forward when given the chance (without using the editor), they played under the same tactic together for many seasons and suddenly they stopped working.

Please check the screenshots, its to show you how they are supposed to play them but how they actually execute them. Additionally, I have intetionally moved my mouse on my two central defenders to show you two examples of their in game positions and their supposed one during the throw ins (thats their positions pretty much every game + the rest of the players as well).

Is this a common issue in Football Manager ?

Regards,

Michail

Steps to reproduce

1. Throw ins tactics are saved and before each game I make sure to press ''changes applied only for next game'' in order to keep my tactics the same in case I change some players.
    2. Most importantly my two central defenders do not advance forward (see screenshots) (like they would in corners) and stay back (in the middle of the pitch). 
    3. I have tried numerous changes, nothing works.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.