• Unable to select an option from the drop down

sam3bd
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've encountered an issue that mainly seems to affect the create a club mode. Whenever I open a window within a window, i.e selecting nationality or language on a created player; or selecting a favoured person for the club, it allows me to search in the search bar that opens but not to then select any of the options that gives me.

I have tried tapping, using the buttons and utilising cursor, yet every time as soon as I select the option I want it opens a new search bar over the top. If I press okay, it returns me to the previous search bar I had typed in. This is really frustrating as it means I cannot create a club properly, and I feel like I've wasted my money.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I'll flag this to the team to see if we can reproduce it and get it under review, thanks for the spot. Can only apologise for the inconvenience in the interim. 

It's okay, it only seems to occur when the drop down is in a window open over another window, like it's confusing itself as to where I'm clicking. I've gotten around it by just creating a new player, if the nationality isn't the one I want then closing the window and trying again - took a while but I got there eventually!