Hw to play succesful and good looking footy with 3 amc?

I have done really well with my formation but i find that getting wingers to constantly cut in is getting hard towards the end of season.

I know want to try 3 amcs, so how could i put aguero, arshavin and nasri all behind one striker with fabregas being left free by opposing defenders and midfielders to create assist?

Low mentalities for the amcs?

Try some of the following:

1. Free roles on all three of the players. This will ensure that there is a lot of lateral movement.

2. Fairly high creative freedom. This will allow them to play roles other than the AMC role you have given them.

3. Crossing mixed/often on the two outer ones (assuming they can cross).

4. Cross from byline on the above.

I find it odd that you are having problems getting those players to cut in when playing them as AML/R's. Are you really? or do you simply want to play 3 AMC's? I wonder because I would hve thought, assuming you wanted them to cut in, your question would have been focused on getting them to cut in!

LAM

• 3 weeks later...

i try playing 3 amc before with ronaldo,messi and marquinhos and all of em given free role.It prove to be dominating in the first few games but after a while,it becoem a dissaster cos the their performance become incosistent.I tweak abit with the tactics,decide to select only 1 free role n i choosen messi.Since then the team performance become very consistant and scroing in every game by at least 2 goal.

Archived