4222 beserk unbeaton with everton 2011

made this tactic out of frustration getting beat all the time so went with things that dont make sense and it works.so far this season 2011/12 with everton

played 24 won 19 draw 5 lost 0

just thumped man utd 5-2 to go into the league cup final

i dont do anything with this tactic just set and forget no adjustments nothing no opp instructions either.just need help on how to link the tactic

ahh found it http://www.savefile.com/projects/808768393

give it a try let me know how you go or try here http://files.filefront.com/13799046

Could you provide some more information? What attributes are best for each position, that would be awesome. Also, could you upload it on FileFront or SendSpace or something easy like that. That website has a punch of pop us and even when I click on "Limited Download" it still doesn't download.

this is pretty much the lazy man tactic just set and forget if u have fast defenders would be better and good mc i just signed comacho he is doing very well as mc

also the right mc and right dc should have good jumping and heading as they are both set to challenge gk on corners

btw just won league cup 2-0 against liverpool still undefeated

just finished season 1st in premiership also won the fa cup and league cup but lost in semi final of champs cup on away goals to fc bayern

started using this tactic at start of season. all this after last season struggled to hold 4th and let in more than 50 goals

Update:

Home- V Sheff Wed 1-1 (loss on penalties)[Johnstons Paint Trophy]

Away- V Sheff Wed 2-4 (win)

Home- V Stockport 0-0

Seems pretty good to be honest.

I like the use of AMLR's rather than MRL's with forwards arrows

I´ll have to whitdraw my previous reply, it doesn´t work great, only for a few matches. Won the first 4 games but after that i lost 3 i a row.

Not a perticular consistent tactic in my opp

I´ll have to whitdraw my previous reply, it doesn´t work great, only for a few matches. Won the first 4 games but after that i lost 3 i a row.

Not a perticular consistent tactic in my opp

i have used this for 3 quarters of the 1st season with tottenham and am impressed by the tactic as i finished 4th in 1st season. same points as arsenal but a worse goal difference. lost in final of league cup to man utd, knocked out 4th round fa cup when put in a shocking performance and lost 3-2 to ac milan in uefa cup final.

my team scored on average 2.2 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game so was quite impressed by the stats. i only bought in defour, jorgensen, cabeye & skjlebred so mostly the current spurs squad was used. pavlyuchenko scored 25 goals and robbie keane 15 goals. i also bought in zapata for £12.5m in january as man city stupidly bid £17m for woodgate so i sold him.

managed to strengthen squad considerably at start of 2nd season. was given £27m to spend 2nd season and got busquets, jankovic in for free and adriano for 2m as on transfer list. sold the following defoe £10m to hull, hutton £7.5m to fulham, cabeye £7m to lyon, ekoto £3m, chimbonda £2m. left with a kitty of £54m and bought the following:

Veloso £15m

Fazio £15m

Hulk £10m

Rat £2.7m

De Silvestri £2.5M

Criscito £2m

so far 2nd season played 3 league games newcastle, ipswich & fulham and won them all. also drawn against psg in champs league qualifier where i won 2-0 away and drew 1-1 at home.

will report back on 2nd season in a few days as i hope to mount a title challenge this year with the squad i have now.

i have used this for 3 quarters of the 1st season with tottenham and am impressed by the tactic as i finished 4th in 1st season. same points as arsenal but a worse goal difference. lost in final of league cup to man utd, knocked out 4th round fa cup when put in a shocking performance and lost 3-2 to ac milan in uefa cup final.

my team scored on average 2.2 goals per game and conceded 0.8 goals per game so was quite impressed by the stats. i only bought in defour, jorgensen, cabeye & skjlebred so mostly the current spurs squad was used. pavlyuchenko scored 25 goals and robbie keane 15 goals. i also bought in zapata for £12.5m in january as man city stupidly bid £17m for woodgate so i sold him.

managed to strengthen squad considerably at start of 2nd season. was given £27m to spend 2nd season and got busquets, jankovic in for free and adriano for 2m as on transfer list. sold the following defoe £10m to hull, hutton £7.5m to fulham, cabeye £7m to lyon, ekoto £3m, chimbonda £2m. left with a kitty of £54m and bought the following:

Veloso £15m

Fazio £15m

Hulk £10m

Rat £2.7m

De Silvestri £2.5M

Criscito £2m

so far 2nd season played 3 league games newcastle, ipswich & fulham and won them all. also drawn against psg in champs league qualifier where i won 2-0 away and drew 1-1 at home.

will report back on 2nd season in a few days as i hope to mount a title challenge this year with the squad i have now.

well done good luck next season think you will go well another note the tactic works well with fast defenders or at least 1

Archived