Create a Striker and Score Goals (with a slight twist) - Sign Up thread

Should goals scored in preseason friendlies count?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should goals scored in preseason friendlies count?

• Yes
    • No

that's a good question and one I hadn't considered. I can either remove the bonus points for that completely, or I can change it to be 'Compete in a Domestic Competition'. I'll leave it open for discussion and see what those playing in other regions think.

Maybe best to give no points if there's no qualification process. It balances out as the Gold Cup is bi-annual, whereas the other contients (except for Africa) are evry four years. That would put the South American players at a disadvantage though as they play the Copa America once every four years wih no qualifying process...

I've added a poll to the thread in regards to how things will be scored. I'm open for all opinions on whether goals scored in preseason friendlies should count towards the overall total. I will count international friendlies, but only for the first team.

Bah! Missed the start of this thread. Well, my adjustments are as follows (just in time i hope):

Long shot +5

Free Kick +5

Finishing +3

Technique +4

Decisions +4

Off the ball +5

Strength +4

stamina +2

Heading +2

Team Work +2

Work Rate +2

Composure +2

woo, first update (hopefully) soon in my first sign up :D

I just got home and uploading screenshots right now. A new thread should be up in a couple of hours.

I also just realized, gotta love the south korean team names. Ulsan Hyundai Mipo Dockyard, heheh.

Its a tossup between that and Kookmin Bank for me. Just the idea that a bank has a professional football team amuses me. :D

Archived