Route to the Top - The Sign-Up

Which patch should the Sign-Up be run on?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which patch should the Sign-Up be run on?

• Original Database (9.0.0)
    • 1st Patch (9.1.0)
    • 2nd Patch (9.2.0)
    • 3rd Patch (9.3.0)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries az, it was my mistake in the first place :o Just the following need to correct their forms now:

jack.browne - PA, DOB and attribute changes

bergtaur - PA and DOB

CircusCarnie - Place Reserved and Yet to Post Form

Just noticed that there are 14 people signed up :o Nevermind, everyone is in :)

Here are the lists of people who still haven't made changes to their forms:

1. bergtaur

2. Lardman CDB

3. CircusCarnie

4. jack.browne

The following people are definately in and will be inputted into the database shortly:

1. brambleten

2. JSalter

3. canvey!!

4. hamilton162

5. joetheref

6. Demon4

7. TanO

8. Almondo

9. az09456

10. magvest

OK, PM's have been sent to the 4 people who still need to fill out their application form. If they do not reply fairly soon, then they may be excluded, depending on how long they actually take to make the ammendments.

Lardman - You made the initial changes, but still need to include Date of Birth and the Random number that decided PA sections, please do so now. Check your inbox as i have sent a PM to all of you regarding the changes that need to be made.

Thanks for your co-operation :thup:

Just one thing, I think you should give the people that need to change some stuff some time till at least tomorrow. It does seem a bit harsh to only give them 1 day to do it, after all you did say earlier in the thread that you have alot of spare time over the next week or so to get everything done!

Lardman - You made the initial changes, but still need to include Date of Birth and the Random number that decided PA sections, please do so now. Check your inbox as i have sent a PM to all of you regarding the changes that need to be made.

Thanks for your co-operation :thup:

Uh, yeah, as I say...I already have. Five hours ago. =P

Lardman - Sorry, it just wasn't clear to me :o My virus is making me a bit under the weather. Excuse my stupidity :D

Just one thing, I think you should give the people that need to change some stuff some time till at least tomorrow. It does seem a bit harsh to only give them 1 day to do it, after all you did say earlier in the thread that you have alot of spare time over the next week or so to get everything done!

Fair enough Jack. I thought that i had more time than i actually do as i am out tonight, have to do HW and am out all day Friday. However, i am probably being impatient as always :D And so:

Attention Everyone - The People who still have to complete their forms have until tomorrow at 8pm to submit them

Okay, I got the PM, Tom. Thanks :thup:

I will fill in the form incase one of the other two don't, so that you're not held up waiting for me if my chance arrives.

First Name: Wobill

Last Name: Luman

Nationality: English

2nd Nationality (Optional): Dutch

1 Number between 1 and 6 (To determine division): 5

1 number between 1 and 24 (To determine team):22

Attribute 1 and number between 1 and 5: Long Shots 2

Attribute 2 and number between 1 and 5: Free Kicks 2

Attribute 3 and number between 1 and 5: Finishing 3

Why i should be allowed to participate: Because I has got the skilligeness and cos fake sign-ups are always the best.

Date of Birth:22/04/93

Random Number (Between 1 and 10 to determine PA):2

OK, thanks for the edit bergtaur :thup: We are almost ready to go now. CircusCarnie is the only person not to have signd up. He still has until 8pm tonight to do so as i would like to get this started soon.

Rob - Thanks mate, will let you know if you got a space or not.

All of the draws have been made and they will be posted up @ 8:01pm (Or very soon after the deadline) There are some very interesting outcomes in all of the draws and it will provoke some interesting discussion when the player profiles are posted up tomorrow :D

I posted this earlier, but as no-one has noticed it, i shall say it again :) I have created a facepack for everyone, which means we can all laugh at the person who has the Algerian haircut :D

Its isn't just Algerian haircuts either, there's an Italian, Bulgarian, Australian and a few other nationalities in there as well :D Sorry if they don't look brilliant as well, but i have never made one before :) Should add some humour to the start of it as well :D

Important Notice - Player Ages

Hello everyone, i have decided on giving all of the players 1990 as their year of birth. That means that the players will start at 17/18 depending on their DOB.

The database is being set up now, everything else is complete and will be posted up just after 8pm :)

The database is being set up now, everything else is complete and will be posted up just after 8pm :)

Not going to watch the CL Final? :p Although I'll probably have it on while doing something else.

Looking forward to seeing what my player looks like.

Not going to watch the CL Final? :p Although I'll probably have it on while doing something else.

Looking forward to seeing what my player looks like.

Of course i am, i will just have the laptop beside me whilst i am watching :p:D

Anyway, back on topic and the database, apart from the final user (CircusCarnie or pnefc22) has been made.

I am finishing the config file for the facepack right now and we will be almost ready to go when i finish it very soon :)

pnefc22 (Rob) - I have only just noticed that you have submitted 3 technical attributes, please can you change them as i shall be starting the game tomorrow morning. If not, i shall randomise your attributes :)

Thanks for your co-operation mate :thup:

20 mins left for CircusCarnie to submit his entry form!

OK, the wait is finally over. Here is the first draw of the night, drum roll please *Excessively long drum roll*

The draw for the divisions is as follows:

Championship: No. 5 (JSalter, jack.browne, pnefc22)
League 1: No. 4 (joetheref, Demon4)
League 2: No. 1 (NO-ONE!!!!!!)
BSP: No. 3 (brambleten, Lardman CDB, hamilton162)
BSN: No. 6 (TanO,Canvey)
BSS: No. 2 (bergtaur, Almondo, az09456, magvest)

The 2nd draw of the evening is here:

The Draws for the teams have been made and are as follows:

In the Championship are Jack Browne and JSalter. But where will they end up

JSalter chose 17 for his club number. No. 17 in the Championship is Barnsley

This means that JSalter is at Barnsley. Have Barnsley landed a bargain, or a useless player? We shall have to wait and see.

Number 19 was chosen by Jack Browne as his club number. No. 19 in the Championship is Swansea City

This means that jack.browne is at Swansea City. Has one of the brightest young prospects gone to Wales? Swansea will certainly hope so

Down into League 1 now:

No. 17 in League 1 is. This means that joetheref is heading to Yeovil Town and Huish Park. What sort of an impact will he make?

Demon4 chose team 12. They are Walsall. Will he be able to saddle up and ride away with the title? Who knows at this point?

We shall now descend even further down the footballing ranks and out of the Football League altogether. What does the non-league have install for hamilton162, Lardman CDB and brambleten?

First out is Hamilton162, who chose No. 17. This means that he will start his career at Histon.

Next up, Lardman CDB chose number 11. Thus he will start his career with Barrow.

Finally in this division is brambleten. He will start at Salisbury City as he chose number 11.

Now, into the Blue Square North, where TanO and canvey!! eagerly await the outcome of the draw.

TanO decided that 2 was the number for him, and has ended up at Workington.

Canvey!! decided to go for no. 1 and has ended up with Farsley.

Finally, we have the Blue Square South team draw. This has the most players in, with 4 starting in the southern half of the lowest playable league.

First up is bergtaur, who thought that 17 would be his lucky number. He has thus ended up at Fisher Athletic.

Almondo is next up with Team 11. They are Team Bath. I just hope he focuses on his football rather than trying to graduate from University, otherwise his career might be over before it has even begun :D

Just 2 left now and az09456 has ended up at Bromley after chosing no.11. Can he spark them into life? Or will he be yet another to fall at the difficulty of the challenge?

Last, but by no means least (Or supposedly ;)) magvest picked team 13, hoping that it would be his lucky day. He will now start his career at Havant and Waterlooville.

That concludes the draw Ladies and Gens. Please stay tuned for the outcome of the attribute draw. Who will get the highest attributes and who will end up with some useless ones. Stay tuned to find out more.

Attribute Draw

OK, here we are at the final public draw of the evening, the draw that will decide the 3 chosen starting attributes of each participant. Without further ado, let the draw begin.

And so to the first randomisation. And the users that chose a number 1 will have their chosen attribute set at ... 15. A good draw there, the users who chose a 1 will be pleased with that.

Onto number 2. It shall represent an attribute of ... 19!!! The 2nd highest possible number has been drawn, it can't get much better for those who chose a 2 to represent one of their attributes!

We're over halfway through now and next up is number 3. Again, this proved to be quite popular amongst participants. And it shall represent ... 18! WOW, 2 huge numbers have been drawn out now, can we make it 3?

Next up to be randomised is the number 4. It is being randomised as i speak and shall represent ... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Some users have just hit rock bottom with a 1. Bad news for them indeed, not what they had been hoping for!

The final randomisation now. Number 5 was chosen by several users and it shall represent ... a mid-table 10. Not bad, but not brilliant either.

So, the draw has been made and let's take a look at each player in turn:

User  Name                  Club                       Attribute 1     Attribute 2     Atrribute 3           Nationality   2nd Nationality       Date of Birth  
bergtaur Ryan Bergman       Fisher Athletic            Finishing 1     Work Rate 19        Stamina 18        American      Canadian              02/03/1990 
brambleten Alex Barkley     Salisbury City             Heading 15      Bravery 1           Strength 10       Norwegian     English               07/08/1990  
JSalter  Tups Hilp          Barnsley                   Dribbling 18    Flair 1             Strength 15       Sweedish      English               25/06/1990  
Lardman CDB Carl S. Berg    Barrow                     Flair 19        First Touch 1       Pace 10           Australian    New Zealander         30/09/1990  
hamilton162 Tom Hamilton    Histon                     Finishing 10    Composure 19        Pace 18           Australian    English               20/09/1990  
canvey!! Tomáš Berdych      Farsley                    Finishing 1     Acceleration 15     Influence 19      Czech         Slovakian             17/09/1990  
TanO  Rodney Atkinson       Workington                 Finishing 1     Anticipation 18     Agility 10        English       Portuguese            26/09/1990  
joetheref Joe Tompkins      Yeovil Town                Dribbling 18    Off the Ball 10     Strength 15       English       None                  16/04/1990  
Demon4  Damian Waymouth     Walsall                    Finishing 19    Work Rate 10        Stamina 1         Irish         Greek                 21/08/1990  
jack.browne Jack Browne     Swansea City               Finishing 19    Composure 1         Pace 15           Scottish      Japanese              25/05/1990  
Almondo  James Almond       Team Bath                  Finishing 1     Determination 18    Pace 10           English       None                  12/06/1990  
az09456  Az Toscani         Bromley                    Finishing 18    Flair 15            Pace 10           American      Italian               12/08/1990  
magvest  Magnus Vestergaard Havant & Waterlooville     Finishing 19    Composure 10        Acceleration 15   Sweedish      None                  24/04/1990                     
pnefc22  Wobill Luman       Doncaster Rovers           Heading 13      Aggression 16       Pace 7            Dutch         None                  22/04/1990                

All i have left to say is... Let this Sign-Up commence :D

PS: Sorry if the code doesn't work :o It will be fixed in the morning :)

Rob, as you didn't fill out your form correctly, your attributes will be randomly chosen, as will their value. This means that your stats are as follows:

Technical: Heading @ 13

Mental: Aggression @ 16

Physical: Pace @ 7

when the hell did Alex Barkley turn into Ashley Barkley?

heading 15 and bravery one hmm? thats about me :p

dont know a lot about Salisbury City but im going to have a little look now.

Sorry mate, fixed now :thup:

Archived