Advertising boards!!

butlins

The 'ads' folder containing the .xml files should be placed HERE:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Yourusername>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\ads

And the folder containing the actual images used should be placed HERE:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Yourusername>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\pictures\ads

The 'ads' folder containing the .xml files should be placed HERE:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Yourusername>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\ads

And the folder containing the actual images used should be placed HERE:

C:\Documents and Settings\<Yourusername>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\pictures\ads

thanks but still no good even if you are on vista and running through steam, as when ive change the in game like pitch texture and dug out etc i have to do them through the steam folder???? anybody help i can not be the only one

It should still work in the same way whether you are using STEAM or not. Load up the game game and go to the 'Preferences' screen. Then on the 'General' tab, look at the bottom option, 'User Data Folder'. Tick the box 'Use 'user data folder' for temporary files'. In Vista, this will be HERE:

Win Vista: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\

• 3 weeks later...

Archived