My Man City Team

jams1234

Hi, I'm currently playing a game with Mancheste City.I'm on the latest patch, and am halfway through season two.I've got a pretty good squad, and am playing with Kimz tactic but am third in the league and having problems with consistency.

Here's my team:

GK:Lloris,Hart

DL:Bale, Traore(Armand), Insua

DR:Gosling, Richards

DC:Sakho, Corluka, Samba, Nordtveit

MC:Makoun,Johnson, Kuzmanovic, Modric

AMC: Elano,Wijnaldum, Saivet(out on loan), Fernandez, Vela, Aguero, Jimenez, Montolivo, Riquelme, Van der Vaart

AMR:Lennon(out on loan), Wright-Philips(out on loan), Etuhu(out on loan), Farfan

AML:Petrov(out on loan), Babel

FC:Palacio, Caicedo(out on loan), Eduardo, Evans(out on loan), Huntelaar

As you can see, I have waaaaaaaaay too many attacking players, and I don't know who to play out of them. Could anybody give me some advice as to what my strongest team is, and what tactic to play?

Thanks in advance

Use the Man City thread mate.

A few suggestions though:

- Sell Insua. The other 2 are 10 times better.

- Gosling always seems rubbish on my games. Play Corluka here.

- Richards and Samba as starting CB's.

- Send Wijnaldum out on loan for a season. By the time he comes back from loan again, Elano would be 29 going on 30. Sell Elano then and draft Wijnaldum into the first team.

- Sell Riquelme. Very similar to VDV and older too. Else, stick him in the reserves for tutoring.

- Sell Montolivo. Not as good as the rest. That should leave you with 6 AMC's who you can easily rotate.

- Sell all your AMR's. The tactic doesnt need them and none of them are that good anyway.

- Sell Petrov. Keep Babel and maybe retrain to AMC? If not, then sell him too.

- Keep Huntelaar and Eduardo (I'm guessing the Arsenal one?). Sell the rest (maybe keep Evans).

Well, thats not too surprising. Seeing as you've signed a million players and your wage budget would probably be huge. Not to mention, you might be in the red considering the number of players you've bought and hardly any of note sold.

Offer him a new contract though. If its not a massive club that the offer has been accepted from, he will probably accept yours.

atm your current centre backs are lacking pace, you could easily solve this by either playing corluka as right back and moving richards to the centre, or sign a new right back completely and move richards to the centre, either way, move richards into the centre icon14.gif

i'd advise pairing him up with samba

maybe look at someone like rafinha for right back?

Archived