Editing Wonderkids?

mark-united fan

Over the last season we seen players like

Agbonalahor

Macheda

Ireland

all perform better than what was expected

what do you think should be the new current and potential ability for these players??

im asking because iv updated the game to the minute

AQ-how do you edit tevez to his current situation??

leave at man utd with an expired contract.

Over the last season we seen players like

Agbonalahor

Macheda

Ireland

Agbonalahor CA 170ish PA 190ish

Macheda -9 (still not enough games to be -10)

Ireland CA 175 PA 190ish

in my opionion anyway

Pa 190 is way too high for any of those, 190 and above is like legendary class, a player with 180 and above is world class if you want to put some kind of descriptions behind the pa's.

I'd say give macheda -10 or -9, as that makes it randomly anything 170 above,

Agbonlahor CA 160ish Pa 180 max

Ireland Ca 165 Pa 180 ish max

Macheda? Wonderkid? You're having a giraffe?!

Nowhere near proven - he was actually poor against Everton and Hull; the only two games he's had a proper start in!

Ireland is decent, but nowhere near 190. Try 175-180.

Agbonlahor... 170 ish.

None of those players are genuine world class I'm afraid. Calling Macheda a wonderkid at this stage is like saying Susan Boyle is destined to be bigger than the Beatles!

Macheda? Wonderkid? You're having a giraffe?!

Nowhere near proven - he was actually poor against Everton and Hull; the only two games he's had a proper start in!

Ireland is decent, but nowhere near 190. Try 175-180.

Agbonlahor... 170 ish.

None of those players are genuine world class I'm afraid. Calling Macheda a wonderkid at this stage is like saying Susan Boyle is destined to be bigger than the Beatles!

Summed my feeling up perfectly.

Well if walcott is a wonderkid,Ireland is defo one!

as for Macheda your probably right,but he defo has potential to be one,he ws excellent in the reserves last year and quite possibly scored the most important goal in the entire Premier league season v Villa!

I choose that heading to capture attention sorry because im eager to start a new game with these players and others up to date!

Any other youngsters that deserve editing by the way?

Thanks for your post btw,even if they were critical haha

leave at man utd with an expired contract.

That wouldn't worktoo well, because whoever buys him is going to have to pay about £25mil irl, but wouldn't have to like that. But it is probably the best way.

Someone ages ago did the Tevez situation something along the lines of creating a club called "Kia Joorchibian." He then put Tevez at this club, on a season long loan to Man Utd with a buy clause of £30 million or whatever it is now. At the end of the loan if you choose not to buy him he will return to Kia Joorchibian and another club should pick him up, still with a minimum release clause of whatever you choose e.g. 30 million.

Of course you need to sort out the nationality of Kia Joorchibian club and its reputation. And also, if they don't have any matches and Tevez isn't getting played at Kia Joorchibian then interest might decrease.

Archived