How Tough Is This Game With Blackburn Rovers.

Ok, Been playing the Fm series since way back to Italia 90. Showing my age now I know.But Basically im no novice.

I started a new season with Blackburn using the latest 9.03 patch. and I'm really struggling, I have tried most of the popular tactics on the si forums but seem to get no where. Santa Cruz has scored 4 goals in 20 aps which is shocking by anyones standard. I do tinker with the formation from time to time to try and improve our fortunes but to no avail.

Players I have brought in

John Fleck

Angulo

Has anybody had any success in the first season with a mid table team and if so how. would really appreciate some help as im losing the will to live.

thanks in advance guys.

What system do you use joe.

I use a flat 442 - nothing really special, just adjust tactics to suit my opposition scout reports - short/long pitch = shot or direct passing, depends if they are playing deep, i will try and get some crosses in - Which Blackburn have some good wingers and strong forwards.

I use a flat 442 - nothing really special, just adjust tactics to suit my opposition scout reports - short/long pitch = shot or direct passing, depends if they are playing deep, i will try and get some crosses in - Which Blackburn have some good wingers and strong forwards.

Thanks for you help Joe, by the way have just restarted again with Blackburn and have began using megafans 41221 and it seems so far to be working well. I will post screenies of progress if yiu like it may help you in your rovers game.

Thanks for you help Joe, by the way have just restarted again with Blackburn and have began using megafans 41221 and it seems so far to be working well. I will post screenies of progress if yiu like it may help you in your rovers game.

Thanks Bob, Try and buy in some youth players to replace some older players you might lose. I think you need a better Keeper than Robinson.

Archived